To make your stay an enjoyable one, we ask you to obey these simple Park Rules:
1) Please observe all signs in the Park.
2) Speed limit in Park is 5kph, pedestrians and children have the right of way.
3) New arrivals and visitors must call at the Office before entering the Park.
4) Check-in time is 2pm. Cabins & Sites must be vacated by 10am or fees will apply. Late check-out may be allowed for an hourly fee, please arrange with Management 24 hours in advance.
5) Semi-Permanents must register at Reception as soon after arrival as possible.
6) All guests and Semi Permanent residents are required to park their car in the allocated space, one car per site / cabin. Any cars, boats, trailers not in allocated space will be asked to move. Additional vehicles must be parked on the road.
7) Payment must be made on arrival for total period of stay.
8) Children are not permitted to play in or around amenity blocks or laundry area – all children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities.
9) CHILDREN ARE the responsibility of parents or guardians and must be supervised at all times. Any incidents with children are the absolute responsibility of parent or guardian.
10) All children must wear helmets when riding bicycles, scooters, skate board, etc in the park.
11) Pool hours are 8am – 8pm, strictly no admittance to pool outside these times.
12) Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision in the pool area – NO EXCEPTIONS
13) Cabins must be left in clean and tidy condition or a cleaning fee not less than $50 will apply.
14) All garbage (must be wrapped) and recyclables placed in the correct bin at your closest refuse station.
15) No toxic substances are to be put into drains.
16) The cleaning of fish is only permitted at fish cleaning sinks – please clean up after yourself.
17) Do not leave any valuables or personal belongings outside your cabin.
18) No pets permitted.
19) NO excessive noise or external gatherings after 9.30pm – this rule is strictly upheld by onsite Park Managers and is for the comfort of all guests.
20) No Smoking in any buildings or BBQ areas – No fires to be lit.
21) Persons causing any damage to park property will be evicted and prosecuted.
22) Car repairs not to be carried out in the Park.
23) Sites to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
24) Failure to adhere to the above rules may result in cancellation of your site /accommodation with no refund.
25) Guests asked to leave the Park will not be welcomed back.
After Hours Emergency Phone: 0438 849 144